浅谈如何真正做好减脂饮食
来源:http://www.zuixianya666.com/  2014-10-29 13:19:42
肌肉越多,基础代谢率越高,每天在训练以外的时间内消耗的热量也就越多。你的训练一天只有1-2小时,而休息时间占了22-23小时!你必须更加关注在休息期你的新陈代谢率,如今非常流行的HIIT训练主要就是通过提高静新陈代谢率来促进脂肪燃烧的。
Muscles, the more basal metabolic rate is high, the quantity of heat that use up outside the training time of the day. Your training is only 1 to 2 hours a day, and the rest of the 22-23 hours! You have to pay more attention to in the rest period your metabolic rate and is now very popular HIIT training is mainly to promote fat burning by increasing the static metabolic rate. 
在理想条件下,减脂期女性每天每kg体重摄入0.5-1g。前人认为减脂期每天摄入的脂肪应占总热量摄入的10%,但如今已被大量实验否定(应为20%-30%)。更理想状态为:饱和脂肪、多元不饱和脂肪、单元不饱和脂肪的摄入比例为1:1:1。当然大众不可能这么精细的摄入脂肪,所以建议多摄入不饱和脂肪,适量少摄入饱和脂肪。
Under ideal conditions, reduced fat women 0.5-1 g per kg of body weight every day. Predecessors thought's daily fat intake reduced fat period shall be accounted for 10% of the total calorie intake, but now has been a lot of experimental negative (20% - 30%). The most ideal status to: saturated and polyunsaturated fats, unit is not saturated fat intake: (1). The public could not have such a fine intake of fat, of course, so suggest not saturated fat intake more, a little less saturated fat intake. 
减脂时完全不摄入脂肪不仅会对健康造成巨大损害,降低体内脂肪的燃烧率,还会造成内分泌紊乱(如停经),降低新陈代谢,影响全天卡路里消耗。
When reduced fat not fat intake will not only cause huge damage to health, reduce body fat burning rate, also can cause the endocrine disorder (e.g., menopause), reduce the metabolism, influence calories throughout the day. 
醉仙鸭加盟http://www.zuixianya666.com/